BERG John Deere Go Kart BFR
Features Include:The BERG John Deere Go Kart comes equipped with exhaust pipe, rear mudguards & a FREE number plate.
Equipped with the unique BFR hub, incorporating a back pedal brake, together with forward and reverse pedaling.
• The freewheel means that the pedals do not turn when the kart is moving and you stop pedaling, giving a very safe ride
• Suitable from 5 years and up
• Adjustable seat can be set in 6 different positions
• The wheels run fast and smooth due to the roll-bearing wheels. You can drive for hours without getting tired
• The double ball-bearing steering mechanism ensures accurate steering and easy maneuverability
• Perfect road holding and stability thanks to the swing axle. • Extra grip and comfort due to air filled tyres
• Parking brake for additional safety
• Can be stored upright, which is ideal if storage space is limited
• BERG offers a range of accessories for additional playing fun. Examples are: a passenger seat, trailer, front and rear lift units, headlights and much more!
• Official John Deere licensed product
• Realistic looking tractor tyres as standard. (extra large at the back!)
Max weight user: 100kg
Max length user: 2m
Tire type: Tubeless
- same features as BFR plus 3 different gears
- XXL Frame with 2 extra seat positions
- Digital display showing speed, distance meter and battery capacity
- battery charger
- 6-8 hours driving
- 250w middle motor with torque sensor
- 24V/240Wh removable battery
XXL Frame BFR
- ideal for taller than normal people
- 2 extra seat positions
- reinforced steel frame
All models come with free passenger seat
There are no reviews yet.