BERG FlatGround Champion Round Trampoline
BERG Flat Ground Champion Trampolines have become very popular in recent years. The trampolines are easy to install, digging the hole is more of a nuisance than anything as the hole required is quiet small, other than that it’s all positives. The hole required for the trampoline needs to be 30″ LESS than diameter of the trampoline size and 28″ deep at the deepest point in the middle. ( On average 1 hours work for a mini digger, 4 hours with a shovel). The is no drainage system required, no retaining wall needed and the hole is simply for the impression of the people bouncing.
Safety nets can be fitted on almost all models if required.
BERG Flat Ground Champion Trampoline
- Its level with the grass so looks discrete and easy to access.
- The BERG Flatground Champion trampoline is equipped with the unique BERG Airflow jumping mat.
- This provides 50% more air permeation, enabling you to make even better jumps.
- The BERG Flatground Champion trampoline is very quiet due to the straps in the protective edges – reducing the noise level.
- The extra wide protective edge has a longer service life due to the weatherproof PVC material.
- The patented frame is easy to assemble as install.
The BERG Flat Ground Champion trampoline cannot be fitted with a safety net.